CCD's Classic Cancan Archive. Black and White Cancan Photography from the Golden Age. This specialist gallery brings together the spellbinding work of professional photographers who documented the Cancan during its glory days; from the early thirties through to the late 1960s. Contributions always welcome; Black and White material please.
Friday, September 27, 2013
An Exceptional Photo
One of the better classic period photos I have seen. It appears to be of dancers from one of the Paris shows of the 1940s-50s, but I am not sure which one.
This comes from the Simply Sassy/retrogirly Tumblr blog:
http://retrogirly.tumblr.com/post/61899702257
I have reblogged it there at my own Tumblr page, but it deserves a place here too perhaps more than there.
The Simplay Sassy/retrogirly Tumblr has a great collection of cheescake, glamour and risque photos, with some nudity. The home page is:
http://retrogirly.tumblr.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.