CCD's Classic Cancan Archive.
Black and White Cancan Photography from the Golden Age.
This specialist gallery brings together the spellbinding work of professional photographers who documented the Cancan during its glory days; from the early thirties through to the late 1960s.
Contributions always welcome; Black and White material please.
Friday, March 26, 2010
2010 Additions to Photos
I've started a new Photo album for classic photos discovered and added this year.
Hipolito, Thanks. It's always nice to hear that someone enjoyed the postings.
I have posted another one I found on EBay. If you come across anything you think the other members would enjoy, please post it here or on the Club CCD site, as appropriate.
Great Barbe! Love especially those (cancan) classic photos and will look forward to this new album. Thank you for all the work YOU do.
ReplyDeleteHipolito F.
Hipolito, Thanks. It's always nice to hear that someone enjoyed the postings.
ReplyDeleteI have posted another one I found on EBay. If you come across anything you think the other members would enjoy, please post it here or on the Club CCD site, as appropriate.
Best regards, Barbebleu