CCD's Classic Cancan Archive.
Black and White Cancan Photography from the Golden Age.
This specialist gallery brings together the spellbinding work of professional photographers who documented the Cancan during its glory days; from the early thirties through to the late 1960s.
Contributions always welcome; Black and White material please.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
New Images Added 11/07/06
Hi All,
Scanned a few more pics from fifties magazines for your perusal. Hope you approve guys.
I saw them too, classic! Those were the days, huh? Loved the French magazine shots; the shot of the lovely Miss Johnson was very good. Couldn't resist the cheeky expression on her face. I don't know how it happens, but every girl looks fantastic in a can-can costume. Especially if it's done just right? What's that I say? Reply to this and I'll let you know
Dave, Very nice and much appreciated. Barbebleu
ReplyDeleteI saw them too, classic! Those were the days, huh? Loved the French magazine shots; the shot of the lovely Miss Johnson was very good. Couldn't resist the cheeky expression on her face. I don't know how it happens, but every girl looks fantastic in a can-can costume. Especially if it's done just right? What's that I say? Reply to this and I'll let you know
ReplyDelete