CCD's Classic Cancan Archive. Black and White Cancan Photography from the Golden Age. This specialist gallery brings together the spellbinding work of professional photographers who documented the Cancan during its glory days; from the early thirties through to the late 1960s. Contributions always welcome; Black and White material please.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
The Haunted Strangler
These are the dancers from The Haunted Strangler. I came across this fairly good quality videocapture and decided to post it since it gives a look at some of the dancers' faces. The lead dancer and choreographer was Joan Murray. I'm not sure if one of the dancers pictured is her.
The site where I found this was:
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/rn9rdGIr-JA/hqdefault.jpg
For two collections of video captures from this film see:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104846132216450819098/TheHauntedStrangler?authkey=Gv1sRgCPny1p38x9KptgE#
https://picasaweb.google.com/104846132216450819098/CCFTheHauntedStranglerPerryFowler?authkey=Gv1sRgCInQxYL9wp31ugE#
For (speeded up) video clips, see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9rdGIr-JA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mARdQaMpeew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.